Last updated May 4, 2017
By accessing or using our Sites or Services you consent to this Policy and the processing of your data, including your personal information, in the manner outlined in this Policy. If you do not agree to these terms please do not use our Sites or Services.
Information Collection and Use
JFG’s primary goals in collecting and using information is to create your account, provide Services to you, improve our Services, contact you, conduct research and create reports for internal use. We store information on servers via PlayFab and may store information on servers and equipment in multiple countries. PlayFab is a back-end game service provider which uses Amazon Web Service to host data. See https://playfab.com/ for more information on PlayFab services.
Our Sites use third party tools including Google Analytics for the purpose of analyzing your use of our Sites. While browsing our Sites your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language may be automatically logged.
When contacting us through forms on our Sites or signing up for our Newsletter you are providing your email address to us. We may use your email address to provide you support or send you updates, promotions, marketing communications and news related to our products. We will never sell, trade or disclose this email address to any third party unless required by law.
Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs, private messages, or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us through our contact site at http://www.jumbofungames.com/contact/. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
When you use any of the JFG games or applications on a mobile platform, we may collect and record certain information such as your unique device ID (persistent / non-persistent), hardware type, media access control (“MAC”) address, international mobile equipment identity (“IMEI”), the version of your operating system (“OS”), your device name, your email address (if you have connected to Facebook), and your location (based on your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address). This information is useful to us for troubleshooting, helps us understand usage trends and allows the game or application to function properly. We will not share this information with third parties except those third parties which are used in providing the functionality of the Service.
In addition, we create a unique user ID to track your use of our Service. This unique user ID is stored in connection with your profile information to track the JFG games you are playing.
Third Party Services
Our Services use third party services and tools which collect information about you. This information may include location data, device identifier, platform, device type, operating system as well as how often you use the Services, the events that occur within the Services, aggregated usage and performance data. We use this information to analyze and improve our Services as well as providing the functionality of the Services.
Following are our third party partners and their privacy policies (where available):
- – Everyplay: https://everyplay.com/privacy-policy
- – Unity Ads: https://unity3d.com/legal/cookie-policy#cookies
- – Unity Game Engine: https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
- – GameAnalytics: http://www.gameanalytics.com/privacy
- – AdColony: http://www.adcolony.com/privacy-policy/
- – PlayFab: http://www.playfab.com
- – Photon Chat and Multiplayer Gameplay: http://photonengine.com
- – Kochava: https://www.kochava.com/support/privacy/
We may collect your email address when you contact us for customer service and we may use that email address to contact you about your experience with JFG Sites or Services and notify you about company news and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive certain email notifications you may opt-out at any time by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each communication, if present, or by contacting us through out contact site at http://www.jumbofungames.com/contact/.
We may occasionally send you push notifications through our Services to send you updates, high scores and other service related notifications that may be of importance to you. You may at any time opt-out from receiving these types of communications by turning them off at the device level through your settings.
Game Data Collection
Whenever you play our games, we collect data about all of your interactions with the game and with the other players inside the game. This information may be associated with your player ID, IP address or device ID for the purpose of providing you our Services and improving them. This data is stored within Amazon Web Services via PlayFab.
We may also use your location for the purposes of matching you with another player or multiple players for playing together in multiplayer gameplay.
We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Mobile Software on your device. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from.
We may feature advertising within our Services. The advertisers may collect and use information about you, such as your Service session activity, device identifier, MAC address, IMEI, geo-location information and IP address. They may use this information to provide advertisements of interest to you. Please refer to our list of third party partners within the Services.
In addition, you may see our games advertised in other services. After clicking on one of these advertisements and installing our game, you will become a user of our Service. In order to verify the installs, a device identifier may be shared with the advertiser.
Disclosure of Your information
JFG does not share your personal information except as approved by you or as described below:
- With your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies. If you no longer wish to receive such communications from third parties, please contact that third party directly.
- JFG may engage other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf. Example of these services include analyzing data and providing customer support. These agents and service providers may have access to your personal information in connection with the performance of Services for JFG.
- We may release your information as permitted by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law; investigate fraud, respond to a government request, enforce or apply our rights; or protect the rights, property, or safety of us or our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
- JFG may share your information in connection with any merger, sale of our assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. You will be notified via email and/or notice on our site of any change in ownership or users of your personal information.
- We may share aggregate or anonymous information about you with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
Our Policy Regarding Children
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Service. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us through out contact site at http://www.jumbofungames.com/contact/.
Changes to this Policy
Jumb-O-Fun Games Inc.
Lake Country, BC, Canada
Contact site: http://www.jumbofungames.com/contact/